Sabtu, 19 Februari 2011

Give me a chance, I promise i will come back

Crack The Whip - spinto band

'm nervous when im near you as If I am falling in,
In Love with someone else,
And it doesn't really matter if she can't speak all that well,
If she wont talk i dont care,

'Cuz i dont wanna break your heart,
Don't wanna let you go,
Im in love so whenever we're apart But that dont mean I wont want more so,

Give me a chance, I promise i will come back,
Honey, this is a bitch I just have to scratch,
All things considered, I'm not much of a sinner,
But something tells me that I am missing out,

Something about looking at you makes me want to blink like I'm scared of a man this big,
but old jokes are just that, old,
I guess, what should I expect,
What trite line will you give me next,

But i dont wanna break your heart,
Don't wanna let you down,
I'm in love with you so hear me out,
all I want is to look around,

Im nervous when im near you,
oh I've such a mind for this,
Cause it's a finite number of times before I catch the drift.,

But I dont wanna break youer heart,
Just wanna get you back,
Im in love with you so hear me out,
How I just want to be your man,

Give me a chance, I promise i will come back,
Honey, this is a bitch I just have to scratch,
All things considered, im not much of a sinner,
But something tells me that I am missing out